Sunday, November 24, 2013

Reindeer tags

Good morning everyone,  Steph here again with some wonderful stamps from The Stamp Doctor.
I love tags and the products from The Stamp Doctor make it so easy to create some wonderful tags.



The background papers are from Theresa Collins and I cut them to fit the office supply tags I had. Inking the edges of all gives some nice dimension to the tags. The stamps are Large Merry (C026) which were stamped in brown ink on white cardstock. On the first tag, I used Spellbinders Large Circle dies (S4-114) to create the ring which I placed on a larger red circle die.



On the second tag, I used Spellbinders Large Circle dies (S4-114) to create the circle. The 3 Reindeer dies were the perfect size for the tags. I die cut them, then kept them in place while adding brown ink to them. I absolutely love them!!!

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to carefully check out the store - there are so many wonderful products available.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for comment! Please visit often and don't forget to check out our Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards!