Wednesday, December 4, 2013

You Warm My Heart

I had a lot of fun making these for my son's first and second grade class for his Christmas party.

These are so simple to assemble. I was able to make this in relatively short time.

I used larger jewelry bags that were 4 inches wide. I was able to fit 2 bags of hot cocoa and 2 mini candy canes snugly inside.

The toppers are 2 inches by 4 inches, folded in half. I stamped out the sentiment from Let It Snow Circles 21 times and cut and matted them. It went faster than you would think. I cut up a lot of strips of paper from Glitz, "Hello December" pack. I am in love with this set of paper and will be sad to see it go. Not going to lie. Good thing I can get more from The Stamp Doctor!

As I went along I realized that I wanted to add raffia but couldn't figure out quite how I wanted to do it. I used my scissors to cut a slit about a half inch long in the crease of the topper and was able to then feed the raffia through the slit and tie it. It turned out great! 

I really love how great these stamps work! Did I mention that? So many clear stamps don't have the right coverage, but I loved working with these. No mis-stamps. No issues! Made my stamping so much better! 



This is something really simple to make for an office, for your co-workers, for your mail-man, your child's teachers....the list goes on. Something simple like this really packs a lot of sentiment and love into something inexpensive and usable. You can buy the stamp set that I used here: http://www.stampdoctor.com/christmas.html  Also, lots and lots of Christmas goodies! Be sure to check them out! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for comment! Please visit often and don't forget to check out our Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards!