Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hi, Congratulations

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today.

Have you played with the Pop-A-Top dies yet?  This is Pop-A-Top 18 and it coordinates with the Spellbinders Labels 18 die.


I used a pre-made card and added a layer of cardstock and pattern paper on top.  I just aligned the die on the edge and cut. Since I was cutting through 3 days, I die cut a 2nd time for a clean cut.



To cover the die cut area, I used the Spellbinders coordinating Labels 18 die and also used it to create the border over the pattern paper.


Hi was stamped and die cut into a circle and congratulations was added to the card front with some gems for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for comment! Please visit often and don't forget to check out our Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards!