Friday, August 15, 2014

Fantastic Flourish and Florals

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today with a sweet card using the G023 Dahlia Bouquet in conjunction with some amazing Spellbinders dies.  I LOVE how this card turned out.

Because I wanted to focus on the beautiful Dahlias, I chose to color them with Tombow Markers and then fussy cut.  Once cut, I added them to 3 layers of die cut circles with the top layer on foam adhesives for dimension.




It seemed a little plain, so I used the Spellbinders S2-003 Fantastic Flourish 3 to create a wrought iron feeling for the background.  I die cut it 4 times and they fit perfectly on this 5 1/2" square card.  I just aligned the circles in the center of the card.

 
What do you think? 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for comment! Please visit often and don't forget to check out our Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards!