Saturday, December 28, 2013

Peace and Sympathy

Hello TSD Patients, Melissa here.  I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season.

So I was supposed to create something that pertained to holiday or winter and to tell you the truth, I just couldn't bring myself to make one more Christmas card and I don't have the snowman from TSD in my collection just yet, so it really presented a dilemma for me.  What to make?  Unfortunately, a friend of mine just recently lost his father and I realized that I do not have any sympathy cards in my stash.  So I created this card using the Rose Bouquet and the Dove & Peace die.  The background lattice is very similar to Spellbinders Grateful Lattice (S5-164).


Now, this particular card isn't appropriate to give to my friend since I chose to use pink, but I still think it turned out lovely.

Have a fantastic day and Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for comment! Please visit often and don't forget to check out our Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards!