Monday, November 11, 2013

Who's ready for Santa?

Good Morning TSD Patients!  It's me, EMT Melissa and I, for one, cannot wait for Santa to get here... I'm hoping for new Bose earbuds to be under the tree for me.  The pair that I really really really want are $300 and I don't know that the big guy will think I've been that good!  One can only hope.

My card to share with you today is another Clean and Simple card.  This is one that can easily be massed produced in very little time.  My card features:  Santa Claus Circles, Beaded Circles Spellbinders dies and decorative paper called Santa's List by Teresa Collins.


This one isn't bumpy, so it would mail with just one stamp!

Thank you so much for stopping by, enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for comment! Please visit often and don't forget to check out our Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards!