Monday, November 18, 2013

Have A Seat!

Hello, again!! Its EMT Cassandra here with a fun place card and napkin ring! Entertaining is so much fun and its such a neat experience as a guest when these kinds of personal touches take center stage at the table.

I used the Autumn stamp collection from The Stamp Doctor. I used real leaves as the inspiration for my coloring. I used copics to color them. I prepped the paper with the oderless, colorless blender so that the colors acted more like watercolors.

Here are the copics used:

R02
YR65
E35
YG91
YG03
YR09
R29
E53

The napkin ring was made using wired burlap ribbon and very strong double-sided tape. The paper is from the Echo Park recollections collection.  
For the name plate I used the spellbinders nestabilities, Labels 25.  
I hope that all of you are inspired! Be sure to link up your projects!! Have a wonderful, and fantastic Thanksgiving Holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for comment! Please visit often and don't forget to check out our Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards!