Monday, October 6, 2014

With Sympathy

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today using the Flip Flop 2 die

Have you tried this die yet?  It's amazing.  It cuts the card in one pass.  All you need to do is fold it and decorate it.  Very simple, but oh so much fun.




 

 

I cut the cardstock to use as the actual card and then cut the striped pattern paper using the same die to use as the top layer.  I simply trimmed the striped paper to fit it to the card because I wanted a little of the cardstock to show.  Using the included dies, I cut the top layers and stamped sentiment on the top layer.




 
 
 
Using Spellbinders Labels 18 dies, I added layers inside the card and stamped another sentiment on the top layer.
 
 
 
I added a few pearls around the card to add dimension and detail.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for comment! Please visit often and don't forget to check out our Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards!