Thursday, May 29, 2014

Heartfelt Thanks

Good morning everyone,  Steph here today.  The Stamp Doctor has some wonderful stamps and dies.  Today, I'm use the Pop-A-Top #17. 

I wanted to do something a little different with it, so I created an easel card.  Starting with a 5 1/2' square card, I scored it at 2 3/4" and die cut the Pop-A-Top at the score line.  I used the coordinating Spellbinders Labels 17 to finish off the card.







Another view.  The sentiment on the 1" strip was added with foam adhesives and that helps the easel stand up.  Think of all the fun creations you can do with these dies.


Thanks for stopping by today.  And don't forget to pop by the store to pick up these amazing dies and stamp sets.



Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for comment! Please visit often and don't forget to check out our Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards!