Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Here Comes Santa Claus

Hello TSD Patients!  I cannot believe we're almost to Christmas.  Have you been enjoying the wonderful projects shared by the Doc, RN Lizzie and the EMT's?  Pretty awesome!

I have a fun card to share with you called a Flip Flap card and it was perfect to use with the Santa Claus circles stamps....


Here's the front of the card.  I used the awesome Christmas paper pack by Teresa Collins.  From bottom end to top of the circle, it will measure a normal 4 1/4" x 5 1/2 size card so it fits is a regular size A2 envelope.

I did use a Martha Stewart snowflake punch, but Spellbinders has some great snowflake dies that are so pretty and much easier to store that can be used as the stay that keeps the card closed.




There's lots of room on the inside for more decoration an/or personal messages.

Have a great day and let me wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.  I hope your holiday is filled with Merry and Bright!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for comment! Please visit often and don't forget to check out our Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards!