Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Its Wednesday!!

Hey, guys! EMT Cassandra here! I see SO many fabulous tags this time of year but never do make any myself so this year I decided to give it a go.


I used a stamp from the Stamp Doctor from the set, Let It Snow Circles. You can find pieces of this set here. I love this happy lil penguin guy. He makes me happy. 

Have you seen the Christmas paper from Glitz, Finnley? Oh, MY I love this paper collection. I am not big on your "traditional" Christmas cards and papers. Its not my thing, so I was happy to see that the Stamp Doctor sells this set. Its SO non traditional and IN YOUR FACE. Love it. 

Add some bling and a little bit of flair and voila! Christmas tag! Hope this inspires you to get moving on those Christmas or winter projects you are putting off! Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for comment! Please visit often and don't forget to check out our Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards!