Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Beautiful Fall Flowers

Good Morning TSD Patients.  I do hope we're feeling stampy and inky today.  I here to share a fun card with you.  I'm featuring (G023) Dahlia Bouquet stamp and Dahlias are typically a summer flower, but change the colors a bit and it can be a gorgeous fall flower.  I am pleased with my card, I hope you like it as much as I do.


I did use Kraft card stock as my base which always lends to a more natural card, the paper I am featuring is from My Mind's Eye.  Embellishments include clear embossing powder, buttons and twine from my stash and hand-crocheted mat that a friend of makes using Spellbinders Scalloped dies.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for comment! Please visit often and don't forget to check out our Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards!