Friday, September 20, 2013

Walkin In A Winter Wonderland

Can you believe its already time to start thinking about Christmas cards? It seems like this year has gotten away from me!

Have you checked out the new custom dies we have? I particularly love these 3 Reindeer. They are SO adorable! I couldn't wait to play with them!


These deer made me think they were frolicking in the snow! So, I added some sequins for snow! These dies cut like butter! They are so fun and easy to use! The sentiments you can also get from The Stamp Doctor. The stamp set is called, Let It Snow Circles. Its a set packed with cuteness!!

Hope this card inspires you to get creating! We would love to see your projects with Stamp Doctor products! Be sure to share them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for comment! Please visit often and don't forget to check out our Facebook Page and Pinterest Boards!