Are you a fan of stamping? Do you love to try out new techniques and like to keep on top of the current trends? Are you a crafter that is consistent in your work and loves to show off what you got all over the internet? Then The Stamp Doctor is looking for you!
Apply to become an EMT in Stampology today with The Stamp Doctor Design Team Call!
(TSD=The Stamp Doctor EMT=Experiencing Many Techniques)
- 6 projects posted monthly. 2 must be tutorials
- At least half of the projects created during term must be mailed out to The Stamp Doctor
- Spreading The Stamp Doctor love on Facebook, forums, and your personal blog wherever possible
- When using die cuts, it is crucial that you use only Spellbinders Dies. If you are in any affiliation with another brand, this might not be for you.
- A monthly shipment of product along with a coupon code for free product.
- 1 TSD Spellbinders card die (Centerstep or Flip Flop)
- A discount of 25% in The Stamp Doctor online shop
- Opportunities to earn more product or a larger discount.
- Having your work displayed online and in person at crafting conventions all over the country
- Getting to work with an amazing group of crafters and creating life-long memories
If this sounds like a team you would love to join, please send us an email (TSDLizzie@ymail.com) with The Stamp Doctor DT Call in the subject line along with the following:
- Phone number
- Blog address(having a blog is a requirement)
- Links to any online galleries or forums
- Links to any social media outlets (Facebook and Pinterest are a must, other outlets are optional)
- Clear photos of THREE projects featuring your best work in stamping (two must be cards)
- A brief bio on your crafting background and why you would like to be an EMT with The Stamping Doctor
- A photo of yourself
At this time we are only looking for crafters with in the United States.
This call ends on August 15th at 11:59 CST.
We will send out emails to everyone that applied no later than August 20th.
For questions or more information, please send a message to RN Lizzie at TSDLizzie@ymail.com